EXPOSITION AND SYMPOSIUM IMPORTANT UPDATESDIMDEX 2014
Product briefings and senior-level networking opportunities abound in the international exhibition and complementary social functions: attendees will meet the game-changing global operators, policy-makers and unique technologists shaping the future of global maritime defence and security.
Soon, it will be too late to participate in MAST Eurasia in Istanbul. As the only truly global conference and exhibition series for senior-level maritime security technologists, this is the best place to gain the “inside track” on future maritime security and naval defence concepts, capabilities and technologies. Your counterparts - procurement executives, naval/coast guard officers, experts from over 40 countries – will be there. Exclusive media support from the world-leading Naval Defence and Maritime Security publication, NAVAL FORCES magazine, completes. When choosing where to be seen for long-term global maritime defence and security matters – Make it MAST!
MÖNCH DEVELOPS PARTNERSHIP WITH THE DEVELOPMENT NETWORK UK (TDNUK)
Maritime & Coastal Security West Africa 2014 (MCSWA)
NAVAL FORCES is pleased to announce that it is The OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL NAVAL MEDIA PARTNER for Maritime & Coastal Security West Africa 2014 - a rather new and very unique event. The Mönch Publishing Group has been a long time support of African-based and focused defence and national security events.
- Economic stabilisation after increased pirate attacks and growing rebel militant groups
- Preparing for the changing nature of warfare in the region
- Socio-economic and mitigating factors related to the cost of piracy in the Gulf of Guinea
- Maximising multi-lateral relationships with neighbouring regions and those abroad
- Building capacity for patrol missions within the West African littoral domain
- Integration and co-operation of private maritime security guards operating in West Africa